2013. március 7., csütörtök

CD, és könyv borító terv/ CD and Book Cover design

School project: we had to designing with basic forms Cd, and Book covers.
At first: I had made some different pictograms for that I used only the grid lines, and the pathfinder function.
Secondly: I've made the covers whit the above pictograms
Thirdly: I tried to make a whole typography. I used again the basic forms, and the pathfinder. (from A-to Z without numbers)
Fourth: I put together the the covers, and the typo.
And final: I used some color scheme from coulourlovers, and colored the all final graphics.
(plus I will put a texture on it, because this is good, but too steril)

Iskoli feladat:
1. piktogramok tervezése alap formákból (négyszög, kör, hatszög)
2. CD, Könyvborító tervezés a fenti formákból (akár léptékváltással is)
3. Egyedi tipo tervezése (A-Z)
4. A tipo borítóhoz igazítása
5. Colourlovers-ről szinsémákkal a borítók kiszinezése.
(+ még rá fogok helyezni egy texturát, hogy ne legyen ennyire steril)






Let's try it You too. It's such a fun! :)
Te is próbáld ki, nagyon élvezhető feladat! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: